Currently, I’m a 3rd year Ph.D. candidate in IFM Lab at Florida State University, advised by Dr. Jiawei Zhang. Prior to joining FSU, I received M.S. in Computer Science from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in 2017 and B.Eng. in Software Engineering and L.L.B in Law from Nanjing University in 2015.
My research interests lie in the fields of data mining and machine learning. In particular, I focus on the development and analysis of algorithms about graph neural networks, as well as heterogeneous graph mining and fake news detection.
- 01/2020 I will join NEC Labs, Princeton, NJ as a Research Intern this summer.
- 11/2019 One research paper is accepted by IEEE CIC 2019 as an invited submission.
- 10/2019 One research paper is accepted by TKDE 2019.
- 04/2019 I will join JD Digits AI Lab, Machine Learning Group, Mountain View as a Research Intern this summer.
- 04/2019 I will present my paper in ICDE 2019, Macau.
- 02/2019 One research paper is accepted by ICDE 2019.